Animal Husbandry & Veterinary, Assam Recruitment 2021:
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary, Assam has release notification for the 694 Grade III and Grade IV post, through Online. Intrastate and Eligible candidates may apply for post through this article.
Details Of Post:
Name of the Post with vacancies-
Junior Assistant(H.Q)- Total 61 post
A) Under Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary- 46 vacancies.
B) Under Directorate Dairy Development- 15 vacancies.
Junior Assistant(Sub-Ordinate)- Total 115 post.
a) Under Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary-99 vacancies.
b) Under Directorate Dairy Development-16 vacancies.
Electrician/Plant Operator- Total 11 post.
Grade IV- Total 507 post
# Junior Assistant(H.Q and Sub-Ordinator)
- A candidates must be complete Graduate Degree in any disciple form recognize institute/Board.
- Candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (Independents) of any operating system i.e. MS windows Linux mac etc. such as,
a) Word Processor
c) Presentation Graphics
d) Concept of database
- Candidates must process in 6 month computer diploma for recognize institute.
- Candidates must have done HSLC or equivalent with 2 years Of ITI diploma in Electrician from any recognize institute.
- A Candidates should be Class VIII passed from any recognized Educational Institute and the candidate must produce the certificate of VIII pass from the authorized School and also school seal in the certificate.
Age: Candidates’ age minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years age as on 01/01/2021. And also age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- A Color passport size photo.
- A signature, sign by the candidate.
- Age proof certificate(Matriculation certificate/Admit Card).
- Cast certificate.
- All Educational & Diploma Certificates are mandatory.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority if belong to EWS Category.
- PwBD certificate from Competent Authority if belong to PwBD Category.
- Employment Exchange Certificate.
- Rural Background Certificate.
Online application start- 27/02/2021
Last date- 13/03/2021
Short Notice- Click Here
Rural Background Certificate- Click Here
Online Application-Click Here
Latest Job- Click Here