DC Office Sonitpur Recruitments:
Office of “The Deputy Commissioner” Sonitpur(DC Office Sonitpur) has been released notification for 3 post of “Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator” in temporary/contractual basis under the “District Level Center for Women(DLCW)” for the District of Sonitpur under “National Mission For Empowerment of Women(NMEW)” to support all the women welfare scheme including “MAHILA SHAKTI KENDRA(MSK)” Sonitpur.
DC Office Sonitpur Recruitments Details:
Name of post-
- Women Welfare Officer-01
- District Coordinator-02
Total No of post-03
- Women Welfare officer- I)Masters in the field of Humanities & Social Science /Master in Social Work (form recognize university) with understanding of schemes /programmes implemented with focus on women. II)Capable of communicating in the local language/ dialect and effectively liaison with district official. III) Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS. IV) Preference will be given to candidate who have experience of working with civil society organization , Women and resident of same district.
- District Coordinator- I) Graduate in Humanities & Social Science/Social Work (Form Recognized university) or any other related field. II) Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the district and resident of same district , Able to work with computer such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Age limit– 35 years as on 31/01/2020
Last Date of Apply- 10/03/2021
How to Apply:
Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application from the website http:// sonitpur.nic.in and send duly filled the application with requisite documents indicated below:
- One copy of recent passport size photograph(3.5×4.5)
- Age proof certificate(certificate/Admit card of Matriculation)
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
Note: – A Candidates should apply only one post.
Application Form sending Details: “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District level Center for Women(DLCW)” on the envelope and it should be addressed to the District Social Welfare Office, Sonitpur, Assam PIN- 784001 on before 10/03/2021.
Advertisement- Click here
Latest Job update- Click here