Irrigation Dept. Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
Irrigation Dept. Guwahati has been released 99 Grade IV (Chowkidar/Peon/Khalashi) post for 19th number different office of Irrigation Dept. Assam. And the interested candidates may apply for the post who is Indian citizen and who passed class VIII.
Starting Date: 22/02/2021, 11:00AM onward.
Details of posts:
Name of Posts: Grade IV
Total No of Post: 99
Last date: 08/03/2021 12:00 Midnight.
Category wise Post:
Scale of Pay:- Rs 120000 to Rs 520000 + Grade pay Rs. 3900/- in Pay Band-1
Eligibility Criteria: –
- candidates must be citizen of India as define Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India and must be a permanents residents of Assam.
- The Candidates have must be valid Employment Exchange Certificate.
Education Qualification: –
- A Candidates should be minimum class VIII passed and maximum higher secondary from recognized institute.
- Self attached copies of all Certificates, marksheets of educational and other qualification.
- Age Proof certificate.
- For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
- Passport size scan copy photo (350 pixel x 250 pixel)
- Scan Signature.
- Valid employment exchange certificate.
- Declaration Form A.
- Copy of PWD/EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. EWS Applicants must produce income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para – 5 of Govt. OM No. ABP.07/2019/4 date 10-04-2019.
- Cast certificate.
- Resident Certificate(PRC/Voter ID/Aadhar Card)
- Valid Email ID and Phone number.
Application Fee: – Nil
Selection Process: –
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective type Combined written test to be held at specific venues as per date & time as mentioned in the admit card.
= The Objective Type Combined Written Test shall be of 100 marks and will have a duration of 2:30 hours.
The distribution of Mark shall be as follows: – General knowledge-40 Marks, General English-20 Marks, Language Skill test in Assamese – 20 marks and Numerical Ability – 20 marks.
How to Apply: –
= Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. Prescribed online form will be available in the Website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati.
= The Apply should be submitted online at the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati along with all documents/testimonials in JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF Format.
Important Dates and Links: –
Starting Date- 22/02/2021, 11:00AM onward.
Last Date- 08/03/2021 12:00 Midnight.
~ Advertisement: – Click Here
~ Apply: – Click Here
~ EWS form: – Click Here
~Declaration Form: – Click Here