RBI office Attendant Recruitments 2021:
RBI has released notification for the 841 vacancy of Office Attendant in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates may apply for this job through the article.
Details Of Post:
Name of post- Office Attendant.
Total No of post with State wise and Category wise-
- Bangalore- 28
- Bhopal & Raipur- 25(17+8)
- Bhubaneswar- 24
- Chandigarh- 31
- Chennai, RBSC & ZTC Chennai 1 – 71(61+9+1)
- Guwahati, Agartala, Aizawl, Imphal & Shillong- 38(22+4+4+4+4)
- Jammu- 9
- Kanpur, Dehradun, Lucknow- 69(29+9+31)
- Kolkata, Gangtok & ZTC kolkata- 35(30+4+1)
- Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Panaji, RBI academy & ZTC Mumbai- 202(180+17+1+2+2)
- Nagpur- 55
- New Delhi- 50
- Patna & Ranchi- 28(21+7)
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi- 26(26+0)
Total No of post-841
Category Wise of Post: All details Mention in Notification, So please read Notification.
- A candidates should have passed 10th Stander(S.S.C/Matriculation) from recognize Institute/Board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The Candidates should be undergraduate as on the 01/02/2021. Graduate and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age(as on 01/02/2021)- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003(both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation- All details mention in Notification, So please download the notification.
Selection would be done on the basis of online test(CBT) and Language Proficiency Test(LPT)
Syllabus of Exam- Reasoning-30, General English-30, General Knowledge-30, and Numerical Ability-30 Total-120
Application Fee: – OBC/EWS/General-450,
Note- The application fee will not refundable.
Important Dates: –
Online Application start date-24/02/2021
Online Application last date- 15/03/2021
Notification Download- Click here
Online Apply- Click here